maybee

Friday, August 18, 2006

melbourne


hmm i have slightly more than one week till my mid semester exams. realised that i've been slacking a wee bit too much. and its like 2 weeks till my september holidays. and already, we've started planning what to do with it. its between going to sydney or melbourne. at this moment, its swinging very much to melbourne which is like a 7.5 hr drive. my parents will kill me. well thats the thing i like about australia. its huge. we can just pick up and leave canberra as and when we want to, and go to some other state. plus, mummy and daddy dearest are not here. haha.. my dad almost killed me when i just went to sydney for the weekend. see, ngiam, this is another reason you should come here, then you wont have to go to bangkok just to get away. no need to bring passport, just get into the car and drive off. but then again, you dont have your friggin license. tsk tsk. aiyo me too. but i like to think of it as other people chauffering me around. so the september hols sound interesting right? something to look forward to!

reina where have you died to?

so by the time i finish my course here, i would like to say that i've been around australia! how cool is that? geri you're welcome to come here for a nice holiday, just dont come to canberra, its bloody boring!

so my dear friends, come visit me when you can, otherwise i'll see all of you after dec 15, after spending a month in brisbane, summertime at the surfers' paradise, and good old gold coast!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home