maybee

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

my computer

what are the main purposes of a computer? to play games, to chat online/communication? work?

for me it is the search for information and to do some group work. occationally when im free i'll go online to chat with friends and now my sis. unfortunately, my dear o brother is "addicted to computer games". (he claims he's not). unless u call waking up at 2am to play games for endless hours not, then maybe he's right. the addiction is alright, thousands of teenagers in singapore are addicted computer games, but daddy still takes the power cable away. he wants to do something to help him. he wants to be fair.

so why take it out on me? i am not an addict.

innocent party?

the huge question is is this the right method or doing things, and does it serve its purpose in the first place. what are the consequences of his actions, and is it worth it?

nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home